It was just a normal day. The kind of day that could fit any mood really. It wasn't a sunny, cheerful day, nor a sad, gloomy day. Just normal and mundane. Sometimes you need those days (though I would have preferred the sun to be happy shining through my bedroom window) to relax and get much needed things done. My day in photos:
5 · 16 · 2013
- 8 AM: breakfast time. I have never been someone who has to start their day out with some sort of breakfast. I can literally go until noon without food. But I have been making more of an effort to eat breakfast so my stomach doesn't make dying whale sounds until lunch. ;)
- 9 AM: (taken with an iPhone--which explains the quality) Running time. Not my most favorite time ever. But worth it. We go to the same park when we run in the mornings. Every time we go we see the same four old men walking their adorable little dogs and a tail-less squirrel.
- 10 AM: After our run I got home and collapsed on the couch. Oh, and I lit a candle in our hallway because happy scents make for a happy kelsie. Candles are the best. I have a beach scented candle in my room and a vanilla scented candle in the hallway. Good, happy, smelly vibes all around.;)
- 11 AM: I spent some of this hour in the Word and praying. Also,a small glimpse there of some new notebooks I got that I'm like in love with. If it's possible to be in love with notebooks...
- 12 PM: I had lunch during this hour. Except my food wasn't pretty enough to take a picture of (who knew plain rice isn't very photogenic;).
- 1 PM: My mother issued for a mandatory room cleaning time.;) So, I cleaned out my closet, drawers, and rearranged. Exciting, huh?
- 2 PM: Violin practice.
- 3 PM: Reading time. Sometimes when I read I like to eat. Ya know, reading + eating...how could you go wrong? My dog wouldn't leave me alone to read in peace though (maybe it had something to do with the food, who knows?;) so I decided to snap some pictures of her. I'm convinced that she knows what I'm doing when I take pictures of her, I mean just look at that smile! ;) She's such a weird dog.
- 4 PM: I did other small things and watched as my mom made some fabulous meal as she always does (I do help too;)
- 5 PM: I discovered a pretty flowery bush in our own yard. I was pretty happy, just sayin'.
- 6 PM: Just chillin' out watching some good 'ol netflix.
- 7 PM: I attempted to make indoor s'mores without any chocolate bars. It turned out very interesting...and sticky. Note to self: don't put marshmallows in the microwave.
- 8 PM: pajama time. thank ya muchly.
- 9 PM: The last hour I did a photo (this hour was basically just pre-nighttime routine stuff;).
I had quite fun doing this photo an hour project. I had been wanting to do it for a good while now but finally got around to it. It's a really neat + fun way to practice photography and find some new creative ideas. It also proved to be a slight challenge to me though. Feeling like I needed to get the perfect picture every hour. I may just have to do it again... but maybe next time journal what I did throughout the day so I can remember a little better.;)
so, there was my day in photos. hope you enjoyed seeing all about my exciting life! ;) (insert sarcasm;)